Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving break

Julia and I with "Santa" asking for a white pony.. or was it
actually a horse :p
School was off for the last half of the week which meant i got to see Julia :) i don't see her much now that i'm off school and in Warren/Niles like 40minutes away.. I spent thanksgiving day with Rons family, a traditional american holiday i was more than happy to experience. There was so much food and many people asking me about my stay over here in Ohio. Julia felt so sorry for me (and so she should have hahaha) i'm asked the same questions over and over by everyone.. so when Julia meets another exchange student she promised me she would be creative and ask them if they've meet a purple cow yet? or something off the wall like that :p

The Grandparents farm in Pennsylvania :)
I spent the weekend in Pennsylvania with Ron, Sheila, Brent and the grandparents.. i slept most of the 6 hours we spent driving in the car which was nice :) I love Sheila's parents home.. I went horse riding for the very first time which was pretty exciting :D and 4 wheeling took me back home :p almost literally..

My Mum leaves New Zealand in literally just a few hours, i still cannot believe i'll get to see her again.. and actually in person this time. It's been almost 11months since the last time we were together. Early Wednesday morning i'll be seeing her, FINAAAAALLY! I've missed her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment