Friday, November 11, 2011

One final month.

It's November.. still don't believe it ;P School has become a very busy part in my life for now.. not as easy as i'd hoped for the last month here but i'm sure i'll get through it just fine!!
I went trick-or-treating (HALLOWEEN!!!) on Monday in Warren where i am now living. Julia dressed up as a Scottish Pirate and I, a French Maid Pharmacist ;) We chose to take along our pink famous scooters.. "Ohhh we know these girls!! we see em' go pass around here with those scooters!!" omg hahaha i'm sure the whole neighbourhood would assume we were 12 or something ridiculous like that ;p because we definitely fit that category!!
For my first proper Halloween trick-or-treating experience.. i had a great time. It went for about 2 hours and even though it was absolutely freezing cold and just finished raining.. we still made it a worthwhile time.
Half the candy we got was so foreign to me!! and lucky for me.. any recess peanut butter chocolate.. i can just give Julia.. even though i know she'd be proud to see me eat it all on my own.. it is peanut butter IN chocolate!!! there is no way i'm eating something like that ;P i think it's horrible no matter how much the rest of them like it hahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment