Monday, October 10, 2011

The Fall


ROAD TRIPS in Julia's car ;D It was a beautiful sunny after school day. Cassi, Julia and I drove around Middlefield, and maybe for the first time I noticed the fall weather. It's so pretty outside now, the leaves have all changed colours of reds/oranges/yellows and browns. It's my new favorite
season :) Cassi was getting upset in the car, just some of the songs that were coming on reminded us all how short the rest of my time here is... Cassi and her tears..of course <3
Julia and I took photos in the leaves this afternoon after school. Laying in the leaves she asks me to help her out (I am her 'magical Godly rope' sent from God, hahahaa!!!) I love this photo >>> like a lot of things.."THIS IS SO US!!" :)  (I know Julia will see this.. so, yo!! I LOVE YOU 'pork-pie')


'YOU'RE THE APPLE TO MY PIE,
YOU'RE THE STRAW TO MY BERRY
YOU'RE THE SMOKE TO MY HIGH 
CALEB&ELI ARE AWAY WITH THE FAIRIES...' - our lil' song :) :)






And so then this last weekend, Sheila&Ron took Julia and I to this Halloween costume shop, they had such awesome things to try on there ;)




We found a JB wig!! Planned on
dressing up as 'Justin Bieber'
for Halloween ;)
Here I am as a monk.. haha yesss, A MONK!! and Julia.. she's
supposed to be a witch or something..

No comments:

Post a Comment