Saturday, October 8, 2011

Homecoming

Homecoming was September 23rd :) had such an awesome time!! The homecoming game before it was almost just as good. Cardinal huskies won.. just as well ;) haha!! Oh and Julia got to go to the game ;D yay! CASSI, JULIA & I went with the 'oreo dress theme' Black&white!!! smart :P Our friendship bracelets went along with the same theme too :) :) I had started to get the cold everybody else at school and i'm pretty sure all around Ohio was getting just before homecoming night!! >>>Just my luck.
We had a long night at the football game which i know wouldn't have helped, but having a good time at the dance made me forget about how sick I was.. so actually it all turned out well :)


October 9th >> Happy Birthday Suzanne <3 i love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment