Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I never want to change so much that people can't recognize me.

It occurred to me while sending my friend Sian hopefully a cheerful and inspiring email.. just how much i've really changed. I found this quote, by Taylor Swift obviously haha
"I never want to change so much that people can't recognize me"
I know for a fact that i'm not the same person i was when i was living in New Zealand. I actually wake up and get up at 6am when my alarm goes off (it helps that i'm waking up to the sound of a guitar strumming.. rather than the sound of an old telephone, thank goodness for all the different sound affects on those amazing ipod touches!!), doing homework.. haha well most of the time at least :P I'm looking forward to the next few months from now, sounds like there's a couple of pretty exciting plans
<< Thank you skype!! i can still see strange people like this every so often :D

No comments:

Post a Comment