Sunday, December 18, 2011

Homesick for another kinda home..

It's Thursday night.. 15th of December.. just over 4 days have gone by since getting home
It's been really difficult re-adjusting back to my old life, in all honesty.. much less exciting than what was going on back in Ohio. It was an amazing experience and time in my life :) sad to think that's all over with :/ miss my friends and family so much :( Depression much..
At the end of the day, i got more than i ever expected from this whole "going to America for a year" thing.
I feel like a very changed person now, i can look at all the things i've been looking at all my life but differently after being so far away from it for over 11months.
I'm not kidding,
This was all so worth it!!
Thank you for all the love and support, i think that's what helped me get through it all the most.. support from both homes, New Zealand and Ohio :) <3
Since Julia, i know you'll be reading this..
i love you stalker!! ;D x

1 comment: