Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summer high

Almost the end of another month.. the time between now and middle of december (possibly the time I go back home) seems so much closer and easier to imagine now. This really gives me the most confusing feelings.. summer break has been the most eye opening time of my life. I didn't fully understand why people looked forward to that long break off school during summer until i really lived it. I think Julia is relieved to hear me tell her how right she was.. SUMMER IS ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING and I never want this to end!!
I have so much more respect for people in America now, the kind of weather they have to live through is crazy, i'm experiencing something i never knew existed. People are very stereotypical about other cultures.. expectations of how they think the other half live, but it's not until you meet somebody from "that group" that you really do find a new meaning and respect to the name.. "Americans."

So innocently I am chill'n in the lounge ("living room", as I am told to say.. since the term 'lounge' sounds too british, posh and now to "them" New Zealandish) watching the bachelorette :P and suddenly Obama takes over with a global/national report about how America owes all this money.. all these issues with democratics and repulicans not agreeing on anything to solve the issue ObamaReport.cbsnews.com Really..
I just wanted to mention this because it was unexpected.. and i guess Obama is just that important that he had to take over the bachelorette :P but, it's a serious matter.. i realise that, i still don't fully understand why America owes so much money and has got in this much trouble. My biggest question is.. if they owe so much money, why are they using what they do have for other countries.. shouldn't you help your own country before helping others.. no that's right, this is where bible terms come into it.. "help others before yourself"?
is that right The-American-National-Debt-Who-Do-American-Owe.com Fact: America currently owes $2.7trillion.. DAYUM GURL!

Chatroulette: there are some major creepers online.. so we mess with them and give em' sexy facials aha!!
Chatroulette (CLICK TO ENLARGE) I was eating an apple and sharing it with random strangers ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment