Thursday, July 7, 2011

Baby you're a firework╰☆╮

This last week was an amazing one. I feel that so much changed between me and my most fun loving american sisters. I was away in Trumble staying with such a sweet lovely family who took julia, cassi and myself to the county fair and to the grandparents summer pool. July 4th was spent at the fair, i had the chance to try 'fried cheese on a stick', as strange as it does sound, it's by far the most delicious american food i've had, reminded me of a savory version of twinkies but with loads of chesse. It's easy to mistake it for a corndog by just looking at it. All week we tried to win Cassi her bumblebee huge soft toy, after all the drama she ended up getting 'George' the aligator ;) he'd do!
We made it just in time for the 4th of July fireworks. Cassi definitely got me crying when the katy perry firework song in the background played towards the end of the display, "it's so sad, this is your one and only 4th of july with us, we all got so much closer like sisters now. we're gonna miss you so much!!" she'd kept telling me as she'd begin to cry. Driving back she dedicated me a song which was probably supposed to be sad but more we listened to it the more we realised it was actually a break up song haha http://www.youtube.lukebryan-doi.com/watch - Luke Bryan: do i

Our song :) >> http://www.youtube.thebandperry-dieyoung.com/watch - The Band Perry: if i die young

Katy Perry concert in Cleveland was so much fun, one of the last songs got to me - firework. This is beginning to be become a bit of a habit, crying in this particular song. I guess it's because this song reminds me of home when i would blast out in song with everyone singing in time and now the July 4th night with Cassi and Julia.. http://www.youtube.katyperryfirework.com/watch

No comments:

Post a Comment