Monday, May 16, 2011

Prom was beautifulness

Too many things are happening right now, so many changes, so many opinions.. yeah people suck sometimes. I guess I should start with prom since i haven't really mentioned it on here, i think it was a pretty big deal going so it's probably worth including. I don't think anything can compare to Prom night, it was so much fun. I'm just so glad i ended up going, it's the American high school thing to do!! I'm just telling everybody who asks me about it that Prom needs to happen more often :P Julia went to prom too, we took both of the Austin's :D The morning of prom day Sheila and I went to a mother's day brunch, everyone dressed in very elegant looking hats and dresses, it was cute.

Day of Prom was really busy, but i think that was a good thing. You don't have time to think about the next big event that follows this way. I know I should have heaps to say about Prom, but it's one of those things that can't really be explained, it's all in my head. Happy memories :) thinking back on it I really loved the whole night including after Prom, that went on until 3am. Had a good, good time. Everyone gets prizes towards the end.. i got a freaking pillow!! it's not small either, can't really imagine taking that home with me on the plane, maybe i'll have to stay here in Ohio?? :P I can't leave that zebra print pillow ;D Oh that reminds me, they're all lovin' the zebra prints over here.

Mother's day was the following Sunday, I'm sad I wasn't there for my Mum that day back home but I know she knew I missed her and wished I could have been there :) I got the chance to go to Cleveland Botanical Gardens for Mother's day, it was so, so pretty there!! so many photos that weekend.. The weather proved to be a lovely Spring day, I was impressed!!

"A mother is someone to shelter & guide us, to love us for the kind of person we grow to become, a warm understanding & infinite patience makes any worries past away" Clover you are the sweetest thing (so is Dannii & Sian.. and all the other awesome SHC girls!!) XOX ♥ love you

No comments:

Post a Comment