Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dramas in the month of May

Prom is May 7th, I'm extremely excited while also being completely curious, confused and nervous. Prom seems like a huge deal  in America. It's like the MUST THING to do!! I've got pretty much almost everything sorted for the big night. I'm surprised in myself that i decided on wearing a purple prom dress, that is so unlike me to go for that colour.. "national gay colour", i'll always point out to a certain "someone", who shall not be named.

Now i can officially mention that i can walk through the senior graduation at the end of the school semester in May with all the 2011 seniors. I wasn't sure the school would let me since i'm at this high school in their last half of the 2011 senior year, i'll be back after summer break too (which btw is 90 days!! - Thanks Kayla), so it would be strange to graduate high school and then come back to finish the first half of my senior year when i'm already a graduate. But it's sorted now and yes, this will mean the full on cap and gown outfit! I'm typing up my resume since it's a requirement for graduating. It's taking such a long time to finally complete, i don't think i really know what i want to do career wise, but this resume is sure a good excuse to start planning and thinking about the future.

I'm considering signing up for cross-country at school. I've been told by so many people that it would be really good for me to get involved in a school activity like this. I've done Duke of Edinburgh tramps and had a lot of fun with the inter-school and inter-zone school cross-country events over the years.. why not try this?

Lastly,
To, Dear.. sister of mine, feel loved <3
btw, i am recovering from a cold.. or maybe a sinus infection?
OhMyGosh, thank you Claritin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment