Monday, August 22, 2011

'Summaaahh is ovaaaaah' (summer is over.)

Gross, school starts back tomorrow (Tuesday 22nd August) I have my schedule for my classes which will clearly need to be changed.. there's no way i'll be taking some of the boring subjects already chosen in my schedule. Summer break has been very eventful, if there's one time that i can seriously say changed the person i am today i would blame this American summer break on it all!!! I've been able to travel new places, meet more new people, become emotionally attached to the friends i've made here, and have a better cultural understanding of where i am :) I really truly do believe that the best memories made here were during summer, i'm lucky..
THIS IS WHERE IT ALL CHANGED (:
Julia & I made a heart shape <3 
The homesickness deal is different now, i've been so far away from my family and friends back home that in a way.. i'm sort of used to it. Everyday is something new so it's not like i'm going to be spending my day thinking about them and what they must be up to. It's just a normal feeling now, not having them around. My friends back home all had their school ball this last weekend.. everybody looked so beautiful :) and it's what made me really begin to miss them again, just another reminder of what i left behind when deciding to live in another country for a year.




I miss you guys xox
it's not the same without'cha



No comments:

Post a Comment