Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Proudness.

Since I've been in America I've had some huge problems with my itunes, i had like no new good music for a really long time until today!! well somehow.. i fixed it. I'm real proud!! haha actually, talking about proudness, Julia jumped out of a plane on Monday morning (Memorial day in America). Haha that sounds so bad :P but no really she did, she went skydiving and it's something she's been wanting to do for quiet some time now. I was so proud of her for making that leap :) Oneday i'll go bungy jumping to match her madness :P
I got the chance to walk at graduation with the 2011 Cardinal High School seniors. It really was such an amazing night for me but I couldn't help think about what I would be missing out on at home, I wouldn't end my Sacred Heart College Year 13 with all my close friends. I'm just sad I couldn't have shared that Graduation moment with my New Zealander's. But anyhow, it's on facebook - the video we took of the big memorable moment on stage.. so that works :)

Went to Cedar Point, it was the road trip Julia had been planning for such a long time with Doris. "It was an interesting day",  I just think the whole day was a rollarcoaster with all these good/bad moments all day long. I'm glad we all got home safe ;) Poor Julia had to be driving at like 1am when we were all practically falling asleep in the car. Not going to lie, i'm happy that day is over with.

When we were all over at Ron's place we recorded a game of badminton, it was way too long to put up online but I cut it down a bit to get the most perfect part of that whole game!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIyAk8bRLUg&feature=channel_video_title
Features: Sheila&Ron, Julia, Zach&Kevin = The most important people to me in America. I love you guys!! <3

I can safely say that i'm done with school for now, i've finished the semester with Graduation and i'm now officially on summer break. It's got so much warmer here now, crazy heat!! I never knew weather could get this way. It's like that feeling you get when it's a hot day, you get in the car and it's so boiling hot that all you want to do is put down the window and get that cool fresh breeze.. but here it doesn't happen. Trapped hot air in a car is how the day sometimes feels. There's no wind to make it feel nice and cool. Not everyday it's that way, thank goodness

It's really freaked me out, June is my 6th month in America.. half way through the program, it's all gone by so fast and i've met these amazing americans that make me feel so at home. I don't ever want to leave them!! I never thought i'd get this way. It's so hard now ;(
Julia looks so relaxed haha ;)

My lil American Sister!!



No comments:

Post a Comment